В этой теме 1 ответ, 1 участник, последнее обновление vgipertonii 1 неделя, 5 дн. назад.
22.11.2020 в 08:32 #398230
The Huddled Masses
The Immigrant in American Society, 1880 — 1921
by Alan M. Kraut
- Genres: history
- Author: Alan M. Kraut
- Release date: January 16, 2001
- ISBN: 9780882959344 (0882959344)
- Language: english
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Format: paperback, 267 pages
About The Book
In the two decades since the first edition of this tremendously successful book appeared, a vast scholarship undertaken by historians, sociologists, economists, and cultural anthropologists has altered the contours of American immigration history, challenging scholars to rethink long-held perspectives.
Insights derived from these diverse sources enrich the second edition of this popular text and have prompted important changes in emphasis and interpretation. Thoughtfully written to help student readers appreciate the varied pre- and post-migration experiences of the many groups and individuals who came to, and came to shape, the United States during this busy period, The Huddled Masses is essential reading for all enrolled in the United States history survey as well as specialized courses in Immigration and Ethnic Studies.
FictionBook ebook The Huddled Masses read online iOS. Hardcover The Huddled Masses Alan M. Kraut download on Walmart. PDF book The Huddled Masses on Book Depository. MP3 book The Huddled Masses by Alan M. Kraut buy on iPhone.
FB2 ebook The Huddled Masses Alan M. Kraut buy cheap on Bookshop. Online The Huddled Masses for Kindle. MOBI The Huddled Masses read. Paperback ebook The Huddled Masses by Alan M. Kraut download on Android on Booktopia.
22.11.2020 в 08:50 #398248
- Masamune-kun’s Revenge Vol. 11 — After School · Takeoka Hazuki · 9781645054542
- Inheritance · Christopher Paolini · 9780375856112
- Wicked Nix · Lena Coakley · 9781419728693
- The Angel Intrudes: A Play In One Act (1918) · Floyd Dell · 9780548593981
- Things You Save in a Fire · Katherine Center · 9781250047328